Listening to: PSY - Gangnam Style
2012 has been good to me. Three of the greatest days happened during 2012 and the top three are:
1. Seeing the Olympic Opening Ceremony with my very own eyes and not by TV, after winning a ticket courtsey of my University
3. Meeting Will Smith at the premiere of Men in Black 3 (Always been a dream of mine to meet him in the flesh.)
I'm hoping 2013 will be as graceful as 2012 and I've decided to do some resolutions as I didn't do any last year. And no, it won't be no smoking or exercise as a - I don't smoke and b - I get plenty of execerise chasing for a bus or train, thanks very much!
1. GET A JOB!!!
2. Start working on a comic
3. Network my art to get notice
4. Be more social (despite the fact I have no money whatsoever!)
5. Save money (that's when I get a job)
As they say, if you want it, work for it!
Anyway, that's my resolutions. 2013 - bring it on!